Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm leaving to meet J. tomorrow morning in Seattle. He has been there this past week at a business conference. Wren & Zayne are spending Thursday night at Indianola with their OPEPO class. So, early morning I'm dropping Wren & Zayne off at school, then heading to Seattle in J.'s hotel room where I'm going to study study study for my LSAT. I'm taking it Saturday in Ellensburg, which is actually several hours from Seattle. I signed up late, so the tests in Seattle and Tacoma were full. So, I'll spend Thursday night in Seattle with J., then Friday night in Ellensburg before I take the test on Saturday.

If anyone knows me they know I've always and consistently said "I want to go to law school, I want to be a lawyer!" Well, here goes, it's my start! I have my LSAT for Dummies and it's going to take me all the way!

Hmmmm . . ..I can go to Denver University Law School in Colorado, Brooklyn Law? UW? We'll see! Wish me luck . . . . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home