Wednesday, October 03, 2007

LSAT

Dang - that was hard!! I spent the night Friday night in Ellensburg, Washington, and took the test Saturday morning at Central Washington University. It felt strange to be alone in a hotel room in Ellensburg. I missed my family - or, I thought, why aren't I road-tripping with some friends?? I studied Friday night, mostly fretting about the 'logic problems.'

I thought - no worries, I'm smart, the LSAT for dummies test wasn't that hard to get through, everything made sense - but seriously, wow, in that timed environment with those daunting puzzles in front of me - it was hard! The reading comprehension and questions about principles and arguments weren't too hard.

I'll see my score in about a month. I'm figuring though for law school, if my LSAT score isn't that high, I'll have to rely on my 'diversity' as a student! I'm 34, have two kids, have owned my business for almost 10 years - won't I get accepted on those merits??

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home