Thursday, October 04, 2007

First Wives' Club

It's interesting isn't it - the ups and downs of marriages, of relationships? Relationships are cyclical, with good times and bad times. It seems lately many of my friends are expressing frustration and unhappiness about their current state of affairs. Notice the word current. We all know things don't stay the same - people make changes, situations can and do change.

I love having women friends who are open and sharing and caring and sincere and sympathetic. It feels good to share, to not feel judged, and to listen to others who are having difficulties. It makes me realize we're all in this together, we'll all doing the best we can. No one is perfect, no relationship is perfect. Still, it's hard to feel vulnerable and to share personal, intimate details. I like feeling safe enough with my girlfriends to be able to be so honest.

Also, each of us is different in how we deal with complaints or problems. It's helpful to me to hear about how others deal with 'stuff' or problems or issues.

So thank you girlfriends, for sharing and for being there for me!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home