Friday, October 05, 2007

Beautiful Girlfriends

Last night was 'Ladies' Night Out' in Port Townsend. Merchants had their shops open late and were catering to women with specials and promotions. I didn't go to any of the stores but I met up with several girlfriends for drinks and laughter and conversation at the Tapas bar, where they make a strong martini! Cynde and I were drinking the Key Lime Martini - they were yummy! We sure had a fun time out chatting and laughing and bonding.

It was nice to come home to a sweet husband and kids who were asleep. My batteries are re-charged.

Speaking of beautiful girlfriends - I'm catching an early early flight tomorrow morning - at 6:15 AM to meet up with Michelle in LA. We are driving to San Diego where she is presenting at an academic conference. Something to do with Berlin and travel and tourism and the Wall. She's so accomplished and smart - I'm so proud of her! I'll just be there 2 days - coming back Monday. I'm looking forward to this change to catch up with her, support her in all the great things she is doing, help her out getting to and while at the conference, and spending time in the warm California sun!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home